Library Term 1 Reflection Post

Hi Everyone!

In this post I will talk about Library and some questions our teacher has set us. 

1) What genre of books do you enjoy reading the most?                                                                             I  like  reading books from the genre Family and Friendship because it has always got heart warming stories that I find are not a chore to read and are pretty quick and fun to get through. 

2)Provide  a suggested book within this genre.                                                                                            I would recommend the book ‘Sick Bay’ for, Late year 4’s, Year 5’s and Year 6’s. I think it is a must read during junior or middle school because it stands up to bullying and is a book about two girls (aged 12)  who are ‘different’ and not like the others who are ‘normal’ and how they cope. 

3) What book chat are you reading at the moment? 
I’m reading the book Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief which is in an Action, Adventure book that comes in a series and is also a book that I would probably pick up by will.

If you want to answer any questions from this post feel free to put it in the comment box and read some more post. 

Bye for now Tilly! 🥳

One thought on “Library Term 1 Reflection Post

1. Hi Matilda,

Great post; you’ve answered the questions very clearly. Next time, maybe include an image to help hook the reader in.

I also enjoy Family and Friendship stories because they are often very relatable and you get to know more about someone’s life.

Keep up the great blogging!

Miss Davidson.